- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Are you an accountant looking for an opportunity in the Brussels area? Do you prefer dynamic environments and small teams? Diversified tasks? Then you've come to the right place!
This company, which provides cleaning services as well as gardening and logistical maintenance, is looking for a new recruit to complete its team. Under the supervision of the chief accountant, you will have the chance to develop in a completely autonomous way.
In addition, flexible working hours, an attractive salary and a company car await you when you sign the contract!
Working directly with the Chief Accountant, you will be involved in the good running of accounting operations. Therefore, your tasks will include :
- Encoding of invoices
- Preparation of VAT and tax returns
- Participation in monthly/annual closings
- Management of accounts receivable and payable
- Other administrative tasks
- You have a bachelor degree in accounting;
- You have at least 3 years experience in a similar function;
- You are a Dutch/French speaker and have a good knowledge of the second language
- You have an analytical mind
This position will not only give you a certain amount of autonomy but also allow you to progress alongside the head bookkeeper. By joining this company, here are the advantages that your future employer will offer you
- A salary of up to 3500 euros per month depending on your experience
- Flexible working hours
- A company car with a fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility of homeworking
- A dynamic workplace
- Laptop and telephone
- 24 days holiday
- Group insurance / Hospitalization
Do you recognize yourself in this ad? Then do not hesitate to send us your application!
If you would like to apply, please send your application to the address you are applying for apply@ austinbright.com or call us on 02/808.33.55.
Other options are available on our website www.austinbright.com.