- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Our client is an independent financial service provider located in Cloche d'Or that has proven high expertise within the years in Luxembourg. With a good location, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a meal after a good working day.
The company started 10 years ago with a small team and became a big structure working with nation and international high rated clients. They are looking for a transfer agent that will support their team and to become the next right-hand man of the department.
Are you the one?
Transfer Agent - Your responsabilities
- Reviewing documentations related to the different transactions: contracts, notices, subscriptions, …
- Manage any type of transactions such as subscriptions, transfers, calls, ..
- Doing the reporting to the clients and third parties (banks, clients, auditors,…)
- Coordination with the internal departments
- Working on the operational cashflow
- Assistance to the transfer agent manager and acting as a solution finder
- Being the main contact for the investors
Transfer Agent - Your profile
- You have a good knowledge of the fund industry (PE/RE, debt fund,..)
- You hold a bachelor diploma in accounting
- You have at minimum 3 years of experience in the fund industry in a Fiduciary or similar
- You are fluent in French and English, any other language is an asset
- You are a very dynamic person with a can-do attitude
- You are client-oriented and willing to grow in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
Transfer Agent - We offer
- You will have the opportunity to grow during you career and reaching a high bonus depending on your implication
- An attractive salary package depending on your expertise accompanied with a bonus, meal vouchers, insurance, pension plan,…
- A meritocratic and entrepreneurial environment rewarding mainly your implication
- You will work in a united team within a young atmosphere