- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our client, a fiduciary located near the Luxembourg train station, is actively looking for a Senior Accountant to complete its cohesive and dynamic team.
A family environment and a human-sized structure make this company a warm place where you will feel totally at ease.
This fiduciary also offers interesting prospects for development, so you could make your dreams come true with them. Personalized training courses adapted to your needs are also put in place and will allow a constant improvement of your technical skills.
Sr Accountant - Your role:
- You will have a mixed client portfolio of 60% commercial companies and 40% financial companies
- You will therefore manage the encoding, the accounting preparation of these companies up to the balance sheet in a responsible and organized manner
- You will ensure that the annual accounts are drawn up in accordance with LUX GAAP
- You will be responsible for the preparation and submission of tax and VAT returns
Sr Accountant - Your profile:
- You have at least one and a half years experience in the field of accounting in a fiduciary
- You have a BAC+3 in accounting, finance, economics, or you have a BTS in accounting with a convincing experience in a direct competition (Big 4 ...)
- You are used to using the BOB50 software
- You have a perfect command of French, and an average knowledge of English is sufficient
Sr Accountant - What we offer:
- You will have the chance to work flexible hours and organize your working days as you wish. Part-time work is also possible, which will allow you to reduce your working hours and enjoy your family
- Possibility of teleworking depending on the regulations in force in the country
- You will work in a family structure and will be part of a team of about twenty people, all with different levels of experience
- The possibility of taking your Chartered Accountancy (OEC), Cycle A or Cycle B, as well as other high quality training courses depending on your needs and interests
- Close to the Luxembourg train station, you could easily take advantage of the free public transport in the Grand Duchy and reduce the stress of traffic
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you!
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.