- Gross Salary
Would you like to become a part of a constantly growing international asset management company?
Austin Bright's partner, a human-size Manco specialized in alternative investment funds, precisely in Private Equity & Real Estate, is looking for its future Accountant! A great opportunity to give a boost to your career, as you will have the chance to quickly become a Senior and take the lead over a team.
Moreover, the company is located next to the central train station, meaning that you can reach it even by walking (less than 10 minutes). If this opportunity sounds interesting, keep on reading!
- Manage the daily accounting of a selection of the Luxembourg entities of the Group
- Be involved in the financial reporting process (including audit) of a selection of the Luxembourg entities (under LuxGAAP).
- Be involved in the operations and administrative tasks of the Funds managed by the Manco.
- Support the accounting and valuation team and the CEO in generic administrative tasks.
- Assist the CEO and other team members in preparing for Investment Committees, Board Meetings and external meetings with investors, partners, and others.
- Have at least 2 years of experience as an Accountant or an Auditor
- Have at least a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar education
- Speak fluent English, French and Italian are an asset
- Chance to quickly evolve and take the lead over a department
- Family-size company offering a great working environment
- Salary up to 55.000 gross/year!
- Company located near the central train station, allowing you to avoid all the traffic jam
If you would like to give a boost to your current career and take over a new challenge, wait no more and hit the apply button. It is an interesting opportunity to join a company that aims to have under management more than 500€ mln assets in the next few years.
For further questions regarding this offer, or our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
We are also waiting for your CV at apply @ austinbright.com