- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Our client has proven a great presence with their expertise and successful services that they provide to companies in Luxembourg. They are offering a huge panel of corporate services from the last 10 years now and have grown in a very professional and profitable way.
Located in Cloche d'Or, you will join a great united team with a hard-working spirit ready to learn from the best!
They are actually looking for a Senior fund accountant specialized in Private Equity and Real estate clients. You will have the chance to join a great and very ambitious atmosphere that will help you to grow and become a real expert in your field.
You are professional and can be an added value? Then do not hesitate to apply!
Senior Fund Accountant - Your responsibilities:
- Preparing and reviewing the fee calculations related to performance
- NAV calculation and checking for the production but also management of the portfolio of PE/RE clients
- Liaise with the different internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze the transactions
- Communication with the auditors and planification of their processes
- Day-to-day accounting tasks including bookkeeping and recording the filing
- Make sure the standards such as LuxGaap are in order
- Assist and report to the line of the Manager and head of accounting
Senior Fund Accountant - Your Profile:
- You have at minimum 3 years of experience in the fund accountancy working with PE/RE clients
- You hold at least a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- You are fluent in English and French, another language is welcomed
- You consider yourself like a hard worker and want to grow
- You like challenges and have a strong hard-working mind with a business-oriented character
Senior Fund Accountant - We offer:
- You will join a high-rated structure that values your implication and reward you for your efforts such as important bonus, salary increase...
- You will have the opportunity to grow inside the company and evolve quickly
- An attractive salary including a package (insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers…) adapted to your expertise
- You will work with a tight and united team in the department, creating strong and professional relations
- You will have the possibility to work with professionals and develop yourself at the maximum
At Austin Bright, we are a team of professional and committed consultants specializing in the recruitment of financial and legal profiles. We offer a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service. You can contact us at +352 20 30 14 67 or send your CV