- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
This digitally advanced financial service provider, active in numerous European countries, is currently looking to recruit a Senior Accountant that is ready to join their dynamic and modern Accountancy department. This structure is highly geared towards offering the client support throughout all aspects of their entrepreneurship and providing qualitative services from beginning to end.
Over the years, they have made an excellent name for themselves on the Luxembourgish market and have, as a result, built a good reputation. Thanks to their growth, they now hope to welcome a new member to the team.
Are you driven and do you want to perfect your skills day by day? Then you might be the right fit!
Contact us today on 20 30 14 67 or feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your tasks ǀ Senior Accountant / Fiduciary / Financial services / Accountancy
As Accountant in this financial service provider, you will have a client portfolio containing SOPARFI, holdings as well as financial companies. You take care of the daily accounting tasks from beginning to end. This includes the preparation of financial statements and tax and VAT returns, monthly reporting and more. Of course, you will also play a key role in the client contact, as they can always count on you when they have queries.
Your profile ǀ Senior Accountant / Fiduciary / Financial services / Accountancy
- For this position, at least 5 years of experience as external Accountant in a fiduciary or financial service provider is required.
- You work autonomously and responsibly and have the necessary maturity and background to be in charge of your own client portfolio.
- You are fluent in both French and English. Any other language would be a plus, but certainly not a must.
Offer ǀ Senior Accountant / Fiduciary / Financial services / Accountancy
- An annual gross salary up to € 60.000, based on your skill set and experience.
- Advantages: In your remuneration package, you will also be able to count on meal vouchers of 10,80 EUR a day, an annual bonus and health insurance.
- A work environment and structure that has invested a lot in digitalization as well as comfortable and modern offices.
- The opportunity to follow trainings and perfect your skill set on a daily basis. This also includes the possibility of becoming a Chartered Accountant.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you!
Don't hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg»