- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Being known as one of the most qualitative fiduciaries on the Luxembourgish market, the company naturally has a feeble turnover. The management does all it can to make you feel at ease in your workplace, starting with your working hours. Indeed, you will not be asked to work extra hours on the job and so, you will be able to have a balanced work/life experience.
Another aspect you will benefit from in this fiduciary is the high quality training. You will have at disposal the best trainings to keep you up to date and to insure you keep evolving in your function. This will enable you to flourish in your professional life and value your experience as an accountant.
What is more, the company is comprised of more or less one hundred employees and offers the best of two worlds in terms of environment. While being a human sized and friendly fiduciary you will enjoy a very flexible working hours and great management. This will enable you to feel listened to and organise your day with a high degree of autonomy.
Last but not least, the offices are ideally situated near the train station. Stop stressing out in the traffic and enjoy the ride to your next promising job and apply!
Accountant - Your role:
- You will do the bookkeeping of a portfolio of clients comprised of commercial companies, real estate companies and investment funds
- You will be in charge of the accountancy from A to Z including the fiscal aspects
- You will work out of German and English or french
- You will work autonomously on your client portfolio and help coach your junior collegues
Accountant - Your profile:
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in accountancy or an equivalent diploma
- You have over 3 years of experience in a similar position in a fiduciary based in Luxembourg, ideally responsible for a portfolio of commercial or real estate companies
- You are able to work in German/English
- You are proactive and have a very pronounced team spirit
Accountant - The offer:
- You will benefit from one of the best training on the Luxembourgish market
- You will be part of a great fiduciary that has a very feeble turn over
- An easy access to your workplace as the fiduciary is ideally located near the train station
- An interesting salary that can go as high as 4 500€ gross per month, with meal vouchers, bonus and extra holidays
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you!
Don't hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg»