- Gross Salary
Austin Bright currently assists a human-sized management company specialized in Alternative funds, precisely Private Equity and Real Estate.
With an international presence and offices situated in England, Italy, Spain and Luxembourg, the company is rapidly developing its activity and recently got under management more than €300 mln. in assets, besides the €300mln. they already have.
For their growing Luxembourgish office, they are looking for a recruit in the Accounting department, who will the possibility to become the responsible for the department within a year or less.
- Manage the daily accounting of a selection of the Luxembourg entities of the Group (Holdings, SPVs)
- Be involved in the financial reporting process (including audit) of a selection of the Luxembourg entities (under LuxGAAP).
- Support the accounting and valuation team and the CEO in generic administrative tasks.
- Have at least 2 years of experience as an Accountant or an Auditor
- Have at least a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar education
- Speak fluent English and Italian, French is an asset
- Chance to quickly evolve and take the lead over a department
- Family-size company offering a great working environment
- Salary up to 55.000 gross/year!
- Company located near the central train station, allowing you to avoid all the traffic jam
If you would like to give a boost to your current career and take over a new challenge, wait no more and hit the apply button. It is an interesting opportunity to join a company that aims to have under management more than 500€ mln assets in the next few years.
For further questions regarding this offer, or our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
We are also waiting for your CV at apply @ austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",