- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Are you an accountant with a couple of years of experience in accounting firms in Luxembourg? Are you now looking for a structure where you can choose how to evolve in your career, offering a great variety of trainings and possibilities to build a real expertise?
Our partner, a fiduciary located south of Luxembourg-City, is currently looking for a Medior Accountant with experience in handling a portfolio of Private Equity and Real Estate companies and/or SOPARFI. You will join a young, dynamic and career-driven team wanting to provide an excellent service to their clientele.
Which career path can you have here? Well, that is up to you to decide. You can choose to go in lots of different directions, such as a managerial position in the long term or even follow specific trainings (including the option to become Chartered Accountant).
Even if you have experience with another type of client portfolio, we would advise you to apply as there might be other opportunities that fit your profile.
Responsibilities & tasks ǀ Accountant / Fiduciary / Private equity / Real estate / Soparfi
- You are in charge for the A to Z accounting and tax aspects of your own client portfolio of Private Equity and Real Estate companies (PE/RE) as well as SOPARFI.
- You are responsible for the financial statements (LuxGAAP) and establish them correctly.
- You are the point of contact if your client has questions or wants additional advice. Furthermore, you will support them in terms of fiscal optimization.
- You establish annual and periodic VAT returns and tax returns.
Profile ǀ Accountant / Fiduciary / Private equity / Real estate / Soparfi
- Experience : You have at least 3 years of experience as an accountant in a fiduciary in Luxembourg. You have had the opportunity to handle a client portfolio autonomously as well.
- Language skills : You speak French and English fluently - any other language would be a great advantage, but certainly not a must.
- Studies : You obtained a Bachelor degree in Accounting and would be interested in getting your Chartered Accountant certificate (OEC).
Offer ǀ Accountant / Fiduciary / Private equity / Real estate / Soparfi
- SALARY PACKAGE : You can count on an interesting salary package with a gross salary up to € 50.000 per year, meal vouchers of € 10,80 and a discretionary bonus.
- CAREER PERSPECTIVES : In this structure, there are lots of possibilities for you to evolve in your skills in the medium and long term. It is for example possible to mentor junior accountants, interns and/or to take on more complex client files. Furthermore, this fiduciary has excellent trainings allowing you to have professional and personal satisfaction.
- TEAM AND ATMOSPHERE : You will be part of a dynamic team that does not have a 9-to-5 mentality but that wants to move forward as a team in order to provide the best possible service and maintain the high level reputation of the structure.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg»