- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Austin Bright partnered with an international wealth management company to help them reinforce their financial department.
The company, active in 7 countries and employing more than 20 individuals, has a combined experience of more than 15 years in private banking and life insurance. Present internationally, they provide wealth management and advisory services to a private clientele.
For their financial department, our partner is currently seeking an experienced and skilled Senior Accountant who will take over the CFO position. In this role, you will be the managing from A to Z the company's accountancy as well as the financial oversight for the group.
You will have the opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing company, where you will quickly evolve professionally and give a boost to your career.
Senior Accountant - your role:
- Financial Company accounting, Book Holding, General Ledger
- Preparation of P&L (Quarterly and Annual), Balance sheet (Quarterly and Annual), Budget and Budget monitoring at company and group level
- Consolidation of group balance sheets, P&L & Group budgets
- Prepare reports for BoD, regulators, internal and external stakeholders
- Financial analysis and development of relevant internal tools and monitoring processes on profitability, cash management, working capital
- Controlling and coordination with external auditors
- Supervision of expense management, control, and reporting
Senior Accountant - your profile:
- You have a proven experience of at least 5 years as an Accountant and are already Senior
- Ideally, you also have knowledge in insurance (not mandatory)
- You speak fluent French and English, Dutch or German are a strong asset
- Able to work independently and handle various responsibilities at the same time
- Team-player and always ready to give a helping hand to your colleagues
Senior Accountant - the offer:
- Chance to give a boost to your career by becoming CFO from the first day
- Competitive salary package (bonus, gross salary, meal vouchers) depending on your experience
- Possibility to independently run the finance department and be the point of contact for all the branches
- Great team and a positive working environment
You can send your profile via this website, or you can send it directly at the email address below and we will make sure that to treat it as soon as possible.
For further questions regarding this offer, or our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
We are waiting for your CV at apply @ austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",