- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
One of our partners, a leading asset management company specialized in alternative funds, mainly Private Equity, is looking to expand its Luxembourgish office by empowering their team with a fresh recruit.
Managing more than €40 bln assets, this company is an active investor in the future of your planet, precisely by investing in renewable energies. In order to keep track of all the financial transactions happening in the course of investing, they are seeking an operational Accountant who also will be entitled other interesting tasks such as investment analysis, risk assessment, oversight, controlling, etc.
Situated close to the train station, you will join a human size office composed of about 10 people, where you will have a global view over the company's business.
- Review and consolidation of monthly financial reports to ensure accuracy and to provide regular feedback as well as for distribution to senior management
- Ensure that an appropriate segregation of duties exists to ensure effective support of field operations and to protect the integrity of the country office finance and administrative operations
- Coordinate with internal groups and external service providers to prepare for and participate in board meetings and ensure compliance with all standard corporate governance procedures
- You have a previous experience of at least 1 year as an Accountant, Financial Controller or Fund Officer, ideally coming from a Big 4 or other international service provider.
- Besides your accountancy duties, you also can perform in various corporate tasks, such as organizing board meeting and participating at them.
- You speak fluent English, any other language such as French or Spanish is considered as an asset.
- You are versatile and can easily adapt to any working environment.
- An international working environment with colleagues coming from all over the world
- Competitive salary package including a gross salary, meal vouchers, pension plan (5-8%), various insurances, etc.
- Chance to join a leading company where you will have the opportunity to quickly evolve professionally.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at apply @ austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, Transfer Agent, Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, Investment Fund, Fond d'investissements, Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, Private Equity, Real Estate, CSSF, Agent de Transfert, Fund Analyst, debt fund, conducting officer, UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, Management Company, Valuation, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, Legal Officer, Corporate Officer, Fund Officer, SuperManCo, Banque, Bank, Bancaire, Private Banking, Private Banker, Wealth Management, Wealth Manager, Legal Counsel, Tax Advisor, Client Relationship, Payroll, Audit, Auditor, Auditeur, Finance, Financial, Accountancy, Accounting, Comptabilité, Comptable, Tax, Taxation, Taxe, Cross Border, Fiscalité, Fiscaliste, Manager, Management, CFO, COO, CEO