- Gross Salary
Do you have a couple of years of experience in a fiduciary in Luxembourg and are you now looking to join a high-level structure? A Fiduciary where your acquired skills will have a big added value and you get to work in a prestigious work environment?
The accountancy department of this well-established company is hoping to welcome a new member soon. Here, you will be in charge of a diverse and international client portfolio (private equity, holdings, soparfi…) and get the opportunity to grow within a stable and tight-knit team.
The best advantage is that not only you will be fully supported and helped by the manager and senior accountants, but you will work in a beautiful and spacious office located at less than 10 minutes by foot from the train station.
Do not hesitate to contact us would you be interested in this opportunity!
Junior Accountant - Your Role :
You are in charge of the A to Z bookkeeping of a prestigious clientele. This portfolio will mainly be composed of private equity funds, holdings as well as SOPARFI.
Your tasks will include the preparation of:
- corporate tax and VAT returns,
- annual accounts,
- balance sheets and more.
It is important to note that you will handle your tasks in relative autonomous but still responsible manner while also respecting the deadlines. You will also have a varied skill set as you will tackle accounting, legal and tax aspects.
Junior Accountant - Your Profile:
- You obtained a Bachelor of Master degree in Accounting, Finance, Tax or a relevant field ;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience as Accountant in a fiduciary, service provider or trust in Luxembourg ;
- You speak English and French fluently. Any other language will be a plus;
- As you will build strong relationships with a high level clientele, you possess excellent communication skills.
Junior Accountant - What We Offer :
- A salary package in line with your experience and skills: you can count on a gross salary up to € 3.800 per month as well as a yearly discretionary bonus ;
- A modern office with garden in which will organize regular events (drinks, meal, …) during the year;
- Flexible working hours that allow you to start at 9h30 if you so wish ;
- Several career perspectives which include the possibility to manage a team in the future.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg»