- Gross Salary
Are you a fresh graduate or do you have a couple of years of experience in a fiduciary in Luxembourg and are you currently looking to join a high-level structure? A Fiduciary where your acquired skills will have a big added value and you get to work in a prestigious work environment?
The accountancy department of this well-established company is hoping to welcome new members soon. Here, you will be in charge of a diverse and international client portfolio (private equity, holdings, soparfi…) and get the opportunity to grow within a stable and tight-knit team.
The best advantage is that not only you will be fully supported and helped by the manager and senior accountants, but you will work in a beautiful and spacious office located at less than 10 minutes by foot from the train station.
Starter to junior Accountants - Your Role :
Depending on your seniority, you will be in charge of the A-to-Z bookkeeping of a prestigious clientele. This portfolio will mainly be composed of private equity funds, holdings as well as SOPARFI. Your tasks will include the preparation of corporate tax returns, annual accounts, balance sheets and more.
It is important to note that you will handle your tasks in an autonomous and responsible manner while also respecting the deadlines. You will also have a varied skill set as you will tackle accounting, legal and tax aspects.
Starter to junior Accountants - Your Profile:
- You obtained a Bachelor of Master degree in Accounting, Finance, Tax or a relevant field ;
- You have a minimum of 6 months of experience as Accountant in a fiduciary, service provider or trust in Luxembourg (first internship, summer jobs, …);
- As you will build strong relationships with a high level clientele, and to ensure the exceptional service this company provides, we are looking for someone with excellent communication skills ;
- You speak English and French fluently. Any other language will be a plus.
Starter to junior Accountants - What We Offer :
- A salary package in line with your experience and skills : you can count on a salary up to € 3.500 as well as a yearly discretionary bonus ;
- A modern office with garden near the Luxembourg train station ;
- Flexible working hours that allow you to start at 9h30 if you so wish ;
- Several career perspectives which include the possibility to manage a team in the future.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.