- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our partner, a service provider, is actively looking for an experienced and autonomous billing officer to join their finance department.
With more than 50 years of history, this entity has developed both a multidisciplinary expertise and an international network with offices in many countries.
You will join a young and dynamic team where a friendly and family atmosphere prevails, which will allow you to fully develop your skills and autonomy with real evolution perspectives.
The offices, modern and digitalized, are strategically located, not far from the Belgian border and the other one near the French border. These ideal locations will allow you to save a considerable amount of time by avoiding the traffic density of the city center.
Contact us now if you are interested in this opportunity!
Billing Officer- Your role :
- Carry out and supervise all internal invoicing and payments for the group and certain subsidiaries;
- Coordinate a small team of 3 people spread across Europe and review their work and support them if necessary;
- Ensure quality service to customers and the parent company and ensure deadlines are met;
- Follow up with the different internal departments, subsidiaries and colleagues in order to obtain the information necessary for the proper execution of your tasks
Billing Officer - Your Profile :
- You have a degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg;
- You are good with numbers but in the meantime have an easy contact with clients or colleagues;
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken. Any other language will be an advantage.
Billing Officer - The offer :
- Important perspectives of evolution in order to become the new team manager of Luxembourg and Europe;
- Close to the borders (FR/BE), the offices offer you an ideal location when you arrive;
- An attractive remuneration, closely linked to your expertise and performance, with a gross annual salary of up to 55.000€, two Bonuses (personal and collective), meal vouchers and a pension plan.
Please send your application to apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
We have other opportunities available on our website www.austinbright.com
At Austin Bright, we are a team of professional and committed consultants specializing in the recruitment of banking and wealth management professionals. We offer a personalized, multilingual and strictly confidential service.