- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
We are currently looking for an experienced Management / Executive Assistant for our long-time partner, an advisory firm specialized in the tax field with a stable and high level clientele.
In this human-sized structure of approximately 10 collaborators, you will work in a binome system with another executive assistant in order to guarantee the daily operations of the firm.
Furthermore, this highly advantageous location near Munsbach will allow you to lose as little time as possible in traffic as a German resident, or to avoid daily traffic jams of the city-center as a Luxembourgish resident.
Has this peaked your interest?
Do not hesitate to apply today!
Tasks - Administrative Assistant / Executive assistant / Management assistant
As Management / Executive assistant, you can count on a very varied tasks as you offer support on different levels. Here is a short, non-exhaustive, list of your responsibilities :
- Managing the daily calendar of the Partners and employees, booking meetings and travel arrangements when necessary ;
- Handling all correspondence (incoming and outgoing), as well as preparing presentations, newsletters and more ;
- Accounting tasks : you also take on some accounting tasks, by using the internal accounting tool, and also verify the internal accounting of the structure ;
- You are in charge of the communication with third parties such as notary offices, tax authorities and more ;
- You support the Legal team in AML/KYC processes - previous knowledge or experience in this field is a huge advantage ;
Profile - Administrative Assistant / Executive assistant / Management assistant
- You have a higher education degree in Foreign languages, secretarial studies, management… ;
- Linguistic skills : You are a native German speaker, have an advanced level of English and preferably also good skills in French (both in written and verbal knowledge) ;
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Secretary / Executive assistant in a fiduciary, trust or service provider in Luxembourg ;
- Good proficiency of Microsoft Office tools and other IT software is required ;
- You are detail oriented and rigorous in everything you do - this allows clients and colleagues to be able to always count on you ;
- You have strong communication skills as you represent the high level image of this structure.
Offer - Administrative Assistant / Executive assistant / Management assistant
- A gross salary up to € 3.500 per month depending on your skillset and previous experience ;
- Meal vouchers and a discretionary bonus ;
- Lots of diversity in your function and the possibility to evolve in your responsibilities as you grow in your expertise ;
- Our partner is located near the German border, allowing German residents to win lots of time and benefit from a greater work/life-balance as a result.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg»