- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Our client is a well-known Belgian company active in the construction sector. They provide their partners with their high-end expertise in inspection, certification and consultancy.
The company is growing fast, and they have more expansion plans for the future.
After a complete reorganization of their finance department, they are currently internalizing the accounting and finance in a unique team. They are therefore looking for an experienced GL accountant who wants to embark on a new professional challenge as the current accountant will retire in the end of the year.
This is a key position in the finance department, as you will be the bridge between the operational team and the upper management. Your expertise and your adaptability will be of great use to ensure the building of a solid and stable team.
Interested? Contact us via email or phone.
This position is located in Brussels (European District).
GL Accountant - Your responsibilities
- Supervision of AP/AR team
- VAT returns
- Corporate tax returns
- Monthly accounting closings
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Help in implementing the new ERP
GL Accountant - Your Profile
- Bachelor in Accounting
- At least 5 years of experience as an accountant
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
- Stress-resistant and no "9-to-5" mentality
GL Accountant - Our Offer
- A competitive salary package based on your past experience
- A motivating challenge: you will have a direct impact on the implementation of new internal processes as well as the new ERP
- A company with a strong brand name on the Belgian market. They have had a double-digit growth in the last years, and their expansion continues!
- You will not be left alone on the job. The current accountant, who is retiring soon, will ensure a smooth transition so that you have all the necessary skills and information to start working on your own
- The possibility to lead and bring your experience to a team of junior AP/AR accountants
At Austin Bright, we are a team of professional and dedicated consultants specialising in the recruitment of financial profiles. We offer you a personalised, multilingual and strictly confidential service.
If you would like to apply, please send your application to the address you are applying for apply@ austinbright.com or call us on 02/808.33.55.
Other options are available on our website www.austinbright.com.
accountancy, file manager, dossierbeheerder, boekhouder, hulpboekhouder, accountantskantoor, boekhoudkantoor, fiscalist, accountant, accountancy, audit, finance, accountant's assistant, assistant, VAT, VAT, BTW, ISOC, IPP, taxation, fiscaliteit, fiduciary