- Gross Salary
We are currently working with an independent law firm that is located at the center of the city.
Since the creation of this firm, they developed themselves and specialized in the financial fields such as Funds Law, Corporate Law, Tax, Banking, and litigation Law.
Today, they have a constantly growing team of lawyers in the field of alternative funds.
If you worked for a few years within an International Law firm and would like to have another point of view and grow, please read below.
Investment Funds Lawyer: The Mission
- You will liaise with the different entities and be the contact person for your clients
- You will provide advice on the transactions and set up of funds
- You will advise clients on the entire value chain of investment funds, including the structuring, regulated and unregulated vehicles
- You will be in contact with the CSSF and negotiate the different agreements
- You will draft contract relating to different funds businesses
Investment Funds Lawyer: The Profile
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French. German would be an asset
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills
- At least 3 years of experience in the fund industry in Luxembourg
- Qualified at the Luxembourg Bar or within an EU Member State
- Be able to seize the opportunity at the right moment
Investment Funds Lawyer: The Benefits
- Competitive salary going up to 120,000€ Gross per year
- Challenging environment and possibility for business trips
- Entrepreneurial working environment and dynamism
- Possibility to develop your own portfolio of clients
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any questions about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com