We are currently working with a law firm located in Luxembourg that wants to collaborate with a Senior Fund Lawyer. This firm specializes primarily in wealth management, investment funds and new technologies. This firm is on a human scale but is part of an international network. They pay attention to maintain a good atmosphere. From time to time, they organize events, such as lunches, drinks, outgoings, etc.
Their clientele is mainly international. They provide them with a bench of efficient financial solutions.
Senior Fund Lawyer - What is Your Function
You will integrate the team dedicated to the management of funds. You will handle your own client portfolio, and will manage different types of financial and investment structures. In addition, you will be able to ensure client contact and the drafting of contracts.
The creation and development of the clientele will be part of your tasks and has to be seen as the best way for you to evolve to a top management position within the firm.
Senior Fund Lawyer - What is Your Profile
- You have a Master II degree in law
- You are registered at the bar
- You have at least 5 years of experience
- You speak perfect both French and English
- Any other language is to be considered as an asset
- You enjoy having contact with clients
- You have an analytical mind
- You are solution oriented
Senior Fund Lawyer - What is The Offer
- An high quality law firm
- An international network
- Perspectives of evolution within the Firm
- A basic salary up to 100,000 € per year
- Annual Bonus
If you believe that this Senior Fund Lawyer function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com