- Gross Salary
Having an International Law firm establishing in Luxembourg, one of our partners decided to settle their offices which focuses mainly on investment funds and corporate law.
One of their goals is to develop as young entrepreneurial boutique law firm. To enable them to grow, they need a new member who has finished his/her studies in the field of Investment Funds Law.
If you have any questions, please contact me.
Investment Funds Lawyer: The Role
- You will be the contact for the CSSF
- You will draft the different legal documents (depositary, fund administrator, AIFM)
- You will be setting up different structured funds with your colleagues
- You will advise on different legal matters
- You will be updating on the new legislations and update your colleague on the situation
Investment Funds Lawyer: The Profile
- Master Degree in Law. Specialisation Investment Funds would be a plus
- Ability to speak English and French fluently. Italian or German are considered as being assets
- Possibility to be flexible and dynamic at work
- Having an interest in investment funds
Investment Funds Lawyer: The Offer
- Salary going up to 50,000€ gross per year under an employee status
- Ability to grow in a new project
- Possibility for a good work life balance
- Trainings with the Partner
- Bonus going up to three months of salary
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com