Being part of a law firm well established in Luxembourg, our partners are aiming to grow by developing a significant team focusing on investment funds. In this medium sized structure, you will represent the firm in conferences, seminars and external meetings. In combination to this opportunity, you will be able to combine a professional evolution and stability in your personal life.
If you have ambitions to build on your career and would like to be in a new challenging project without working 15 hours per day, please apply here.
Counsel: The Role
- You are in charge of developing a network of clients by setting up strategies
- You will advise on the real estate investment funds and on the set up of different private equity funds
- You will participate in conferences, seminars and meetings to represent the firm
- You will implement investment funds vehicles as regulated and non-regulated entities
- You will manage a small team of juniors to enable them to help you in drafting different legal documents
Counsel: The Profile
- You are registered on the List I at the Luxembourg Bar.
- You speak English and French. German would be an asset.
- You have a practical approach to the legal files and have good contact to the CSSF
- You have at least 7 years of experience in a Law firm
- You are familiar with different fund structures such as (Vehicles, SIFs, RAIFs etc.).
Counsel: The Offer
- Salary going up to 120.000€ excluding VAT
- Bonus going along with your progress
- Opportunity to grow an entire department
- Possibility for a work life balance and an evolution in your career
- Ability to be future partner
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com