- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
One of our clients, a law firm located in Luxembourg is looking for a new lawyer to strengthen its teams. It is an independent firm specializing in Fund Law, corporate, M & A, tax law, and banking law.
These lawyers are registered with European or American bar associations.
This prestigious firm, well established on the Luxembourgish place can therefore give an international dimension to your career.
Investment Funds Lawyer - What is Your Function
You will have your own client portfolio, mainly composed of Real Estate Investment Structures and Private Equity. Your role will mainly consist in giving legal advices regarding your own clients' issues. You will also draft, review and negotiate documentation ; undertake and monitor corporate formalities ; maintain relationships with these clients and the different (public / private) authorities.
Investment Funds Lawyer - What is Your Profile
- You have a master degree in law
- You have passed the Luxembourg Bar (or a European Bar)
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Luxembourg
- You speak German and French or English
Investment Funds Lawyer - What is Our Offer
- An international environment
- An annual salary up to 125.000€ excl. VAT as independent or 110.000€ gross as an employee
- A renowned firm
- A rewarding work
- Evolution perspectives within the firm
If you believe that this Experienced Fund Lawyer function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at
20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com