Austin Bright is proud to be working with a prestigious law firm in Luxembourg. Having the possibility to develop and grow with our partners we keep the quality as one motto.
Today, we are looking to reinforce the Real Estate Team. Ideally someone who wants to evolve into a medium-sized structure having a good reputation internationally.
If you want to have another experience, please read below.
Associate Real Estate: The Role
- You will be drafting and reviewing different legal opinions and client memoranda
- You will assist to the corporate due diligence, the real estate's closing and the drafting of different contracts
- You have some notions of the laws related to real estates, property, construction and dispute resolution law
- You will develop and prepare documents and meetings with the third parties
Associate Real Estate: The Profile
- You hold a Master Degree or an LLM in Europe. Having obtained your Degree in an English program would be an asset.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a Luxembourg Law firm
- You have good command of English, French and preferably German
- You have a good level of drafting skills and like to have contact with others
- You like to communicate with the third parties
Associate Real Estate: The Offer
- You have a competitive salary going up to 60,000€ Excluding VAT
- You have a challenging environment in a small growing team
- You have a possibility of a fast evolution within the structure
- You want to be part of an international and prestigious law firm
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com