Today, we are working prestigious law firm having their offices in Luxembourg. Since they settled down in Luxembourg a couple of years ago, they established themselves with lots of ambition and projects.
Since they grew up from scratch and developed their team up to 25 today, they successfully increase their business locally and internationally.
After the crisis, they realised that they were stable and that they needed new reinforcement for the funds department.
They work on alternative and regulated funds and have possibilities to work with big Private Equity and Real Estate projects.
If you feel that you need a change in your career, please take the next step and contact us for more information.
Job description - Fund Lawyer
- Be the close contact with the CSSF
- Provide regulatory advice and review of the Luxembourg legislation
- Set up of funds and restructuration of investment funds
- Analyse of the different regulations and set up of legal advice
The profile - Fund Lawyer
- Entrepreneurial spirit and good knowledge of the AIFM & AIFMD
- Bachelor and Masters' Degree in Law (mandatory). LLM and additional studies are considered as being an asset
- At least 4 years of experience in the field of Funds in Luxembourg.
- Written and spoken English and French. Additional languages such as German or Luxembourgish would be boosting your application
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Capacity to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to take initiatives and adapt to a group of international colleagues
The benefits - Fund Lawyer
- Salary package going up to 100 000€ Gross per year (employee status)
- Bonus going up to 3 months of full salary which rewards you from your hard efforts
- Flexible working hours and ability to develop yourself easily
- Work amongst renown lawyers and possibilities to access to trainings
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com