- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
Our client is an international software company that develops a platform which is used for marketing campaign purposes by big multinationals. Their platform is used by companies like Opel, Zalando, ING, Kinepolis,…
They are active in countries all around the world and in Belgium they have 2 offices. For their office in the regio of Waterloo they are looking for an Application Manager for their MIS (Management Information System) team.
Application Manager - Function
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the company's information systems. Its important that you have close contact with the users and that you analyze their needs. You will pinpoint issues and oversee the internal ticketing system.
As Application Manager you will research and recommend new technologies that can be used to improve the systems performance.
Application Manager - Profile
- Higher education in Informatics of Engineering
- Besides that you know Data Moddeling, MS SQL, SOAP and REST API
- You speak fluent English and Dutch or French
Application Manager - Offer
- The ability to work for a successful software company where as application manager you will be responsible for an efficient information stream throughout the company. This will have direct impact on the future successes of the company.
- The company has a very international company policy and you will be able to work with people from all over the world.
- You will be able to enjoy multiple fun corporate events and activities to strengthen the bond with your colleagues and to create a good atmosphere in the office.
- You will receive a competitive and complete salary package which includes a company car, group-and hospitalization insurance, mealvouchers,…
Are you interested in this position? Let us know via apply @ austinbright.com or give us a call at O2 808 33 55.
Jens and Cedric will handle your application with confidentiality.