- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
This international company is a leading player in applications that are used to maintain and strengthen B2C relationships. The platform is used by more than 700 brands worldwide to facilitate communication with their consumers.
They are looking for a Product Manager / Product Owner with a strong feeling for customer-oriented service to improve their platform even further and to develop new opportunities.
You work from their office in Hasselt where you will find yourself between 100 driven and motivated colleagues who stand as one behind the product.
Product Manager / Product Owner - Function
As Product Manager you are responsible for the strategic vision and management of a specific department.
- You bear operational responsibility for your own development team and report directly to the VP product. You work out the long-term planning of the team.
- You explore new opportunities for the product in the market based on close contact with customers to identify their needs. You can therefore place yourself in the position of your customer and make a clear translation to the development team.
- You argue made choices and decisions to improve the software with collected data to support your case.
Since you work from the office in Hasselt, you don't lose hours in traffic jams every week. As a Product Manager you are in close contact with customers yourself, but this is largely done through video conference calls.
Product Manager / Product Owner - Profile
- At least several years of experience as a product manager / product owner in a SaaS environment with an agile working method (SCRUM). Ideally you also have a background in hands-on coding.
- You work in a very customer-oriented manner and can you therefore easily position yourself in the position of the client.
- Since you are in contact with many different stakeholders, you have good communication skills. The official language is English, other languages are a plus.
Product Manager / Product Owner - Offer
- The opportunity to create real added value on internationally used applications. There is always room for innovation in this company and these innovations will carry your stamp.
- There will be no shortage of challenge here. You are responsible for a complex platform used by companies such as Bol.com, but also by larger SMEs. In addition to challenge, this also offers variety in your job, since you are in direct contact with these customers to identify their needs.
- You will find a strong bond between colleagues within this company which is fed by a collective desire to deliver a quality product.
- You receive a complete salary package with numerous benefits, including a company car with fuel card, group insurance, net reimbursements, ... Your gross salary is based on your experience and knowledge.
Is this the challenge you are looking for? Let us know via apply @ austinbright.com and mention the vacancy title.
Your application will be treated confidentially by Cedric.
Keywords: Product Manager / Product Owner / Scrum / Manager / Software Manager / Hasselt