- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
One of our partners is reinforcing their team. As a family-office expert in Private Equity Real Estate for several years, they focus their energy on finding investors willing to go on the long run. They offer a very adequate work environment to learn and be able to enlarge your knowledge and skills in Risk Management. Not only will it be good for you but it will be great for your career, as you will deepen your competencies.
Today, you have the opportunity to meet them and why not join them, as they are recruiting a Risk Officer. You have a first experience but you would like to broaden your skills? They want to help you achieve it. If your curiousness is awaken, you should definitely send us your application!
The Risk Officer will :
- Handle all reporting activities related to risks
- Be in charge of assessing all types of risk, analyse it, propose solutions and explain the situation to the corresponding clients
- Report directly to the CRO of the company, from which you will learn a lot more about Risk
- Learn to be the contact person for external parties
The Risk Officer already has :
- A Bachelor's Degree or Finance Diploma
- 2 years of experience
- A fluent level of English and French
- A positive mindset and a curious spirit
The Risk Officer will get :
- A very attractive gross salary up to €50,000 per year
- Meal Vouchers
- A family-size environment
- A one-time-only chance to discover Compliance within a Risk position. This is a precious occasion to develop what you already know with new features.
Does this opportunity seem to fit your aspirations? Then contact us at 20 30 14 67 or at apply @ austinbright.com in order to send us your CV, or if you need any other information.
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo"