- Gross Salary
We are currently working with a famous law firm in Luxembourg to recruit an experienced tax lawyer.
Composed of thirty lawyers, you will have the opportunity to join their tax department, whose reputation is second to none, thanks to the notoriety of the responsible partner of this department.
You will work hand in hand with this partner, which will allow you to continue to develop your knowledge while evolving your career.
Tax Lawyer - Function
- You will intervene on files of national and international customers in order to advise them at best in tax matters.
- You will be in regular contact with your customers in order to provide them with customized solutions tailored to their needs.
- As an experienced lawyer, you will supervise two junior associate
Tax Lawyer - Your Profile
- You already have 4 to 6 years of experience in an identical function in Luxembourg
- You have an academic background in law (Master, LLM, ...)
- You are fluent in French and English. An acquaintance of German would be a plus.
Tax Lawyer - The Offer
- A salary of up to 120.000 € VAT excluded / year
- The unique opportunity to evolve alongside a tenor in tax law
- Many trainings offered to keep your knowledge up to date
- Prospects for concrete changes in this cabinet
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.comCSSF, Droit, Law, Legal, Lawyer, Law Firm, Corporate, Fund law, Tax Law, Corporate Law, Attorney at Law, AML, KYC, Tax, Fiduciaire, Comptable, Fiscaliste, Audit, Auditor, Auditeur, "bureau comptable", Accountant, Fiduciary, "expert-comptable", "réviseur d'entreprises", OEC, "O.E.C", "aide-comptable", Juriste, SOPARFI, payroll, "gestionnaire salaires", "corporate officer", Buchhaltung, Treuhänder, chartered accountant, wirtschaftsprüfer, funds, tritisation, Securitization