- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
One of our oldest clients based in Limpertsberg is actively looking for a Senior Tax Advisor for its increasing team.
This service provider, composed of almost 50 skilled and passionate employees, is divided in three main departments: accountancy, tax and corporate services. The major areas of activities are investment funds, SOPARFI, tax consultancy, incorporation of companies and accountancy services for all kind of companies.
In addition, the international portfolio of clients emphasised the good reputation of company.
Senior Tax Advisor - Your Role :
Following a classic learning curve, you will be led, depending on your learning and training speed, to carry out increasingly complex tasks for a clientele composed of large financial and international or national structures. Amongst other tasks, you will:
- Write memos for specific analysis for clients (national and international taxation);
- Keep up to date on any tax developments, write an article about them and notify clients;
- Participate in meetings with clients on a regular basis;
- Be able to meet deadlines.
Senior Tax Advisor - Your Profile:
- You have a Master's degree (Bac +5) in law, tax or company law;
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a big 4, a service provider or a fiduciary;
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken; knowledge of German or Luxembourgish is an advantage;
- You have very good communication and writing skills;
- You dare to ask questions in order to understand precisely the details of your function.
Senior Tax Advisor - What We Offer :
- A varied function (direct tax, VAT, consulting, national and international customers, direct contact with clients, ...);
- A personalized support from your colleagues who take very seriously your development and learning in order to become as autonomous as possible;
- Concrete perspectives of evolution which will allow you, depending on your learning speed, to become one of the next team leaders;
- An attractive salary package with a salary of up to €4.500 gross per month accompanied by a bonus, meal vouchers and a parking spot.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.