- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
The Fiduciary with which we are currently working is located in the center of Luxembourg City. Given the actual extent of its portfolio of clients, they are currently looking for a VAT Manager to expand their team. Their building is classical and aesthetic, located in a residential area of the town.
This fiduciary is also part of an international group and will guarantee you excellent job stability. Also, its medium size will allow you to have a close relationship with your colleagues, their offices are well organized with a great hierarchical structure.
As a VAT Manager, you will be the one responsible for the VAT inquiries of the company. As an expert in your field, you will have the chance to provide various range of training to your colleagues. You act like a real mentor and are an easy going person in order to be accepted by everyone in the team.
If you want to take a new step in your career, this is the time to become the one responsible for all VAT department. As we have visited the company we are talking about we would be glad to give you further details about the function and the company.
VAT Manager - Your Role :
- As a Manager you have to manage all VAT inquiries, and are the key person of contact for all the clients of your portfolio ;
- As a Manager you have to coach and manages a small team of advisors and are able to review their work on a day to day basis ;
- You are up to date on the VAT regulatory framework in Luxembourg and are eager to continue learning in this field.
VAT Manager - Your Profile:
To be considered for this opportunity, we require that you:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of VAT in Luxembourg ;
- You have great managing and coaching skills and want a function where you will have to act as a mentor ;
- You are fluent in French and English, another language would be considered an asset.
VAT Manager - What We Offer :
- A familiar environment where you will be able to enjoy your working life with a greater work-life balance ;
- A salary that can reach in accordance with your experience 80 000€ gross per year, plus numerous advantages such as a pension plan, bonus, meal vouchers, and many others ;
- You have the chance to evolve not too far from a P + R parking, which is a huge asset in the morning in Luxembourg ;
- The opportunity to evolve in an expanding environment, which will offer you, in turn, to continue your evolution in this company.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg»