- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
For a well-reputed located client located in Diegem, we are urgently looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join a team of 70 tax consultants.
An exciting challenge awaits you: in contact with both Belgian and international clients, you provide them with tailor-made advice in local and cross-border tax issues.
As a manager, you have the responsibility to review complex files, to supervise juniors on a daily basis and also to expand the existing business. The commercial part of the function is crucial in your future success, we are therefore looking for an ambitions and driven person.
The company has developed a network now established in more than 100 countries, perspectives for growth are thus numerous and diversified, should it be in Belgium or abroad. Via continuous trainings, you permanently stay up-to-date about the latest tax reforms.
Corporate Tax Manager - The function
- You provide your clients - both Belgian and foreign firms - with specialized advice in regards to tax matters
- You collaborate with other departments within the company;
- You are active in business development in order to expand the company's activities
Corporate Tax Manager - Your profile :
- You have at least obtained a Master's degree in Law, Economics or a related degree, a specialized MA in tax law is an advantage ;
- You are fluent English, French and/or Dutch with at least an intermediate knowledge of the other language;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an international structure.
- You want to grow further in your career.
Corporate Tax Manager - The offer :
You will receive a full package amongst the highest on the market
- Up to 60,000€
- A company car with a fuel card
- Lunch vouchers
- Net expenses
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- Phone + subscription
- Reimbursement of training expenses (seminaries, etc.)
On top of that, you join a multinational company with a strong corporate culture and the will to see its staff grow internally.
The group has developed a fine expertise in Belgian and cross-border tax issues. The staff follows regular trainings to stay up-to-date when it comes to complex tax matters.
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at 02 808 33 55
Other opportunities available on our website : www.austinbright.com
Keywords : fiduciaire, comptabilité, gestionnaire de dossiers, dossierbeheerder, boekhouder, accountantskantoor, boekhoudkantoor, fiscaliste, accountant, accountancy, audit, finance, aide- comptable, assistant, IEC, IAB, IPCF, BIBF, TVA, VAT, BTW, ISOC, IPP, révisorat, fiscalité, fiscaliteit, juriste, legal, taxes...