- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
The Partner with whom we collaborate is a medium sized structure located in the city of Luxembourg. They are currently seeking a Senior Accounting Manager for their Real Estate department.
This well-established and renowned structure in Luxembourg provides a high quality of service to their clients. In addition, they are close to various shops, which can be useful for day to day. In the same way, the proximity with a pleasant park will enable you to take advantage of the sunny days and to remain in contact with nature.
Within this function, you will have the opportunity to take part in strategic decisions which is a very good opportunity for you if you want to evolve to another level in your career. Focusing on the plurality and quality of services provided to clients, this fiduciary will satisfy your ambitions for progress.
They offer you the possibility to park your car under the building of the company, it will permit you to avoid the stress related to the traffic. Flexible hours are in place for the staff of the company in order to respect a great work-life balance.
Senior Accounting Manager - Your Role :
- You manage a team composed of 4-5 persons on a day to day basis ;
- You are the key person of contact for the clients of your portfolio. You answer their questions and provide a high quality of service ;
- You handle complex files mainly composed by Real Estate companies.
Senior AccountingManager- Your Profile:
To be considered for this opportunity, we require that you:
- You hold an academic degree in Finance, Law, Economics or similar ;
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in Luxembourg within a similar structure ;
- Thanks to your experience, you are able to work in a fast paced environment and are responsible for a team of 5 persons.
Senior Accounting Manager- What We Offer :
- The possibility to evolve within a well-established fiduciary in Luxembourg in a multicultural environment ;
- Multiple advantages such as meal vouchers, health insurance for you and your family, a pension plan and a salary up to 80 000€ gross per year ;
- You work closely with the Managing Director of the company and your commitment his rewarded with a Bonus at the end of the year.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity»