- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our client is an independent group that have grown very fast due to a better network and developed an international presence now. Working within modern offices, you will have the opportunity to operate in a small, united team.
Very human and family-sized structure, you will have a better work life balance than big four. Easily accessible, the company is located not far from a station where you have the possibility to have your own parking spot.
What are you waiting for?
Junior Auditor - Your responsibilities:
- You will be in charge of a portfolio of various clients from the company
- You will satisfy the needs of the clients offering them very qualified services
- You will build and keep a productive working relationship with the diversified clients
- You will prove good understanding of accounting and audit notions and also executing audit assignments in accordance with the standards
Junior Auditor - Your profile:
- You have good knowledge with Lux GAAP
- You have a degree in Audit, Finance or similar
- You have at minimum 1 year of experience in the audit field working with a portfolio with commercial companies, SOPARFI, funds PE/RE, …
- You are fluent in English and French, any other language is a plus
Junior Auditor - We offer:
- You will have the chance to join renowned structure that highlights trainings and develop their employees at their maximum
- You will have an attractive salary up to 50 000€ gross per year accompanied with a full package
- You will integrate a strong company where you can have a much better work life balance than big 4
- You will adapt your working hours and the chance to become manager
At Austin Bright, we are a team of professional and committed consultants specializing in the recruitment of financial and legal profiles. We offer a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service. You can contact us at +352 20 30 14 67 or send your CV