- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
You are already experimented in the depositary sector, and you have ideally a background in audit, you are used to work with PE-RE funds, you speak English fluently and you want to do all this in a human and caring team of less than 30 people?
Then you must join this financial company with a family atmosphere and a great schedule flexibility.
Located out of the city and allowing you to manage your schedule in the best way possible, our client really takes care of your work/life balance so that you can take your career a step forward in a healthy atmosphere.
- Realizing cash monitoring activities
- Maintaining the relationship with the clients by being their point of contact, and ensure the follow-up of their files
- You will carry out due diligence questionnaires on our third parties and AIFM
- You will also correct these reports and finalize the questionnaires
- Track customers' KYC will also be one of your roles
- Give and receive agreements on transactions
- Realizing analysis and controls to mitigate the risk linked to depositary services
- You own a bachelor's degree in Accounting & Finance or Economics
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the depositary or in the audit sector and you know how to work with PE-RE funds
- You are fluent in English, French could be an asset
- Motivated, ambitious, but you also have a great team mindset, and you want to evolve with your team by pushing each other to the top
- Dynamic, well-organized, and autonomous, you know how to manage your time and your work to succeed in your tasks the more efficient way possible
- You will join a flat hierarchy company where the management team is close to its employees and always available for you
- Evolving in a family company of less than 30 people and growing in a healthy, and supportive environment, will allow you to develop your professional skills in a good atmosphere which is much more motivating and will reveal your best part
- With a possibility to start your days doing homeworking and having flexible schedule, you will be able to manage your day the more convenient way possible to avoid traffic and then have more time for your personal life
- Numerous advantages such as meal vouchers, bonuses, health insurance and a gross salary up to 85 000€ depending on your seniority and your different past experiences
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the Finance and Legal sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.