- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
An Audit firm with around 20 people is currently looking for multiple auditors with different years of experience to join their growing team. This human sized company is starting to have an increase in customers and therefore wants to be well prepared to continuously provide a professional and efficient service for their various clients. As you can see, this company is well-prepared and always ahead of the game.
Having the best of both worlds is possible in this company; Not only will you have a well-proportioned work-life harmony, but you will work for a world-wide company and receive constant coaching.
Responsibilities | Multiple Auditors
- Have a diversified portfolio of clients such as commercial companies and investments funds;
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings for your clients;
- Inspect and evaluate financial pre-determined information;
- Under management wishes fulfil any other ad-hoc audit duties.
Profile | Multiple Auditors
- Previous experience in an external audit department such as any of the Big 4;
- Previous work experience with commercial companies and investment funds is a plus;
- A master's degree in finance, audit or any other similar subject;
- You speak French and English, any other language would be considered as an asset.
Offer | Multiple Auditors
- Have the opportunity to work in a company that cherishes training, do not worry about feeling too junior;
- Work in a team that values a family structure, thus being your authentic self is highly appreciated;
- Enjoy a better work life harmony, by having your evenings off and making the most of restaurants and bars being open again;
- Enjoy flexible working hours such as coming in early, as long as you get the job done;
- A gross salary off around 40-50k depending on your previous experience;
- The opportunity of a leasing car from day 1 (Audi,BMW,..) to help facilitate getting around;
- A discretionary bonus, meal vouchers, a new phone and laptop and a pension plan.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you!
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website.
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the financial and legal sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.