Austin Bright is collaborating with a law firm to find a new colleague for their Banking team.
Located in the centre of Luxembourg, this law firm has mostly international clients. The established reputation of the firm is underlined by the good quality of service delivered to the clients. To keep this quality, they need a new experienced Banking lawyer to bring ideas to the team and contributes to the firms' growth.
If you want to be part of this project, please read below.
Experience Banking lawyer: The Mission
- You are responsible for your own portfolio of clients
- You have a direct contact with the partners in Luxembourg
- You are collaborating with the team and help delegate the work
- You participate in the business development of the firm
- You draft and review different contracts in regards to banking matters
Experience Banking lawyer: The Profile
- You completed a Bachelor and a Master in Law
- You are registered on List, List II, or List IV in Luxembourg
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Banking Lawyer
- You worked in a Prestigious Law firm
- You speak English and French on a daily basis. German would be considered as an asset.
- You are able to work independently and are motivated to start a new challenge
Experience Banking lawyer: The Offer
- Competitive salary up to 120,000€ excluding VAT on an annual basis
- You benefit from an international environment
- Bonus going up to 3 months of salary
- You are delegating the work to the juniors
- Possibility to evolve as Counsel
- Possibility for home office to enable you to have a good work life balance
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com