- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our partner is a management company with more than 50 years of experience.
You will join an international and welcoming environment based in the Luxembourg centrum.
This stable company is looking for a mid-career person who is also willing to take on some administrative tasks related to the private accounts opening. They need a compliance officer with profound knowledge of MiFID and regulatory framework. This person will report directly to the Head of Compliance and will join a team of 3 people. This is a new position.
Mid-level compliance officer: Your responsibilities:
- Participate in the day-to-day operational delivery of the company's compliance functions;
- Assist in identifying and monitoring regulatory requirements and market trends that may impact the business activities, in accordance with MIFID II legal and operational requirements;
- Ensure and deliver AML training as needed, as well as update compliance policies and processes;
- Ensure that the Compliance Department's present and future systems are updated and maintained;
- Screen names against targeted financial sanctions list on a regular basis throughout the world;
Mid-level compliance officer: Your profile:
- You have a master's degree in economy, finance, or law
- You already have a minimum of 3 years of experience
- You speak perfectly French and are proficient in English, another language is a plus
- You have a solid knowledge of Compliance, regulations, and the financial sector
Mid-level compliance officer: Our offer:
- An attractive salary goes up to 90 000€ gross per year depending on your performance and profile, with a lot of advantages. (Bonus, rewards, and more.)
- This opportunity gives you the possibility to work in a unique position
- You will join a great atmosphere in an international company where they will support your career
- Great location and easy access