- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
A management firm with more than 50 years of expertise is looking for a Compliance Officer.
You will join a friendly, global community headquartered in the heart of Luxembourg.
This reputable business is searching for a mid-career professional who is also prepared to help with certain administrative duties associated with the creation of private accounts. They want a compliance officer who is well knowledgeable about the MiFID and legal system. This individual will be a member of a team of three and will report directly to the Head of Compliance.
Compliance officer: Your responsibilities:
- Participate in the day-to-day operational delivery of the company's compliance functions;
- Assist in identifying and monitoring regulatory requirements and market trends that may impact the business activities, in accordance with MIFID II legal and operational requirements
- Perform checks of client's portfolio suitability & appropriateness testing and classification
- Do the onboarding, account opening and periodical due diligence review process, etc.
Compliance officer: Your profile:
- You have a master's degree in economy, finance, or law
- You already have a minimum of 3 years of experience
- You speak perfectly French and are proficient in English, another language is a plus
- You have a solid knowledge of Compliance, regulations, and the financial sector
Compliance officer: Our offer:
- An attractive salary goes up to 90 000€ gross per year depending on your performance and profile, with a lot of advantages. (Bonus, rewards, and more.)
- This opportunity gives you the possibility to work in a unique position
- You will join a great atmosphere in an international company where they will support your career
- Great location if you are living in Belgium or Luxemburg