- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
You're looking for a long-term job with defined objectives... With the aim of constructing a prosperous future together, our client is prepared to ensure that you have the assistance and opportunity you require to do that.
Our partner has merged legal, accounting, and "family office" services under one roof as a result of our significant expertise, giving us the unique ability to offer integrated solutions and make prompt decisions at all levels. The company is located near the central station in the heart of Luxembourg.
Control and reporting will be your responsibilities as the compliance manager. You will have the option of joining an international group in a vibrant and contemporary setting. I'm sending you all my support and gratitude.
Compliance Manager - Your role:
- You will perform the regulatory supervision of compliance matters in association with the group
- Having an active role in the client file review projects and answering the queries from internal and external parties
- Doing the annual compliance monitoring program and risk assessment
- Doing the support of the first line and second line of defense of the onboarding of new clients, conducting due diligence checks, etc.
Compliance Manager- Your experience:
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar position, compliance-related function in Luxembourg
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have a master's in economics, law, or finance
- You have a good knowledge of RGPD, CRS/FATCA, etc.
Compliance Manager - Our offer:
- Offer you an exclusive and diverse environment, giving you the support for your career aspirations
- Giving continuous learning sessions, to provide professional and personal development
- An attractive salary goes up to 100 000€ gross a year with benefits, depending on your experience
- Offering you a great work environment with well-furnished offices