- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Are you looking for a super environment with friendly and open-minded colleagues? Then this is the opportunity for you!
One of our partners in wealth management is looking for a middle AML Specialist (Middle office) to support their compliance & commercial team. They have over 30 years of experience and are conveniently situated at 10min from the central station (via public transportation).
They propose the opportunity to join a small, experienced team, with great offices, and the possibility to evolve in the long term.
AML Specialist: Your responsibilities
- 1ste line of defense compliance tasks (AML/KYC, MiFID II, etc...)
- Data management keep the CRM up to date (Excel table)
- Work closely with internal Compliance, providing support and reporting.
- Report directly to the managing director.
AML Specialist: Your profile
- Fluent in English and French, German and Luxembourgish will be considered an asset.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar function.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in the financial or legal domain.
- Excellent skills in excel (knowledge of Macro and excel formulas is mandatory).
AML Specialist: The offer
- An attractive salary that may go up to 60.000€ gross annually. And natural benefits such as Meal vouchers, bonuses, and Pension plan.
- The opportunity to join a small, experienced team, with great offices, and the possibility to evolve in the long term.
- You will be guided and supervised by experienced colleagues.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other questions regarding this offer or any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions to apply @ austinbright.com.