- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our partner is a globally investing equity fund. They are a wealth management company providing investment solutions to clients around the world. They offer a range of services, including portfolio management, investment advise and financial planning, to reach their client's goals.
They have a focus on long-term results, personalized attention, deliver tailored investment solutions using their global network of expertise.
They are looking for a driven and dynamic individuals to join our partners growing company. You will have the opportunity to work with a talented team, advance your skills and make a real impact on their client's financial futures.
Senior AML Compliance: Your responsibilities:
- You will do Gap analyses and monitoring regulatory and legal developments
- You will participate in the administration of the company and SICAV structures
- You will do the report for the compliance and AML department.
- You will do the maintenance of risk appetite of the company and control risk-based audit.
- You will do the annual periodic reports, prospectus, and resolutions as well as LFR within fund reporting.
Senior AML Compliance: Your profile:
- You have a Master degree in economics , law or finance with at least 4 years of experience in Luxembourg in fund management company or audit firm.
- You have knowledge in AML, Compliance and legal matters
- You have a good understanding of Luxembourgish regulatory framework
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, etc.
- You have a good command in German and English
Senior AML Compliance: Our offer:
- They Offer the opportunity to fully develop your enjoyment to work independently and grow.
- They have flexible working hours with part-time of home-office.
- You will join modern workplace and well-equipped furniture.
- They offer in-house fitness room and parking spaces.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you!
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.