- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
We are currently searching for one of our partners, a well-known ManCo in Luxembourg, a Compliance Officer with good knowledge of Alternative Funds.
The company, present for years on the Luxembourgish market, continues to grow and develop, therefore they are looking for a new team member who is ready to join their adventure and become a part of the team.
Joining our partner will make you feel like in a big family, since the company gives a lot of attention to its employees by providing support whenever they need.
Moreover, easily accessible and stylish offices located in the centrum of Luxembourg, will provide you a decent working environment. Therefore, if you are looking to join a human-sized company with a stable and relaxed working ambiance, then search no more, you found the right place.
Compliance Officer - Your role:
- You supervise all compliance related business
- You are the contact person for clients, lawyers and regulators in case of compliance or regulatory issues
- You insure that AML/KYC files stay up to date, as well as compliance registers, due diligence database and monitoring tools
- You participate in internal & external audits and provide support to employees with compliance related issues
Compliance Officer - Your profile:
- You have a bachelor's degree in the field or relevant to the job
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You have a great understanding of Luxembourg fund regulatory and legal requirements
- You are autonomous, rigorous and and have no fear of new challenges
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to form lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- You are fluent in English and French, any other language is an asset
Compliance Officer - The offer:
- An attractive salary that goes up to 120.000€ gross per year + benefices
- Stylish and family size offices with a pleasant work environment
- Opportunity to take high responsibilities
- You will join a growing company, where your personality and experience will be valued
- Benefits in nature as meal voucher, bonuses
- Interesting and international environment which will enable you to develop within a nice atmosphere
Our partner is authentically staff oriented. Therefore, your personal ambitions and goals are highly valued. So, if you share our partner's attitude and would like to join a family size team where you can continuously grow, stop searching, and apply for this job.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at apply @ austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",