- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
As a global specialist in security services, this company needs an additional person to contribute to its success.
The company is made up of a dozen entities in Belgium and has succeeded in establishing itself in the market.
We are currently in the process of expanding and developing our business and need a Financial Controller to join the existing team.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Business Controller | Skills :
- Monthly reporting of management information: commenting on results, encoding monthly figures, reporting to the Managing Director and operational departments.
- Analysis and control of financial data: forecasting, monthly closing, checking the consistency of specific accounting areas, performing provision analyses, analysing the profitability of different segments/customers/products.
- Preparation of budgets and financial forecasts: preparing and completing budget templates, consolidating figures, performing quality control on data, analysing variances between forecasts and the budget for the next financial year.
- Collaborate on certain projects within the company and the department by providing financial data and analysis.
Business controller | Profile :
- You have 5 years' experience as a business controller, or a similar position
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a good knowledge of French and English.
- You have good knowledge of SAP and MS office.
- You are stress resistant, flexible and a team player.
Business controller | Offer :
- Your salary will be between 3200 and 5000€ gross, company car, petrol card, group insurance, health insurance, with net expenses, meal vouchers and 26 days holiday.
- You have the opportunity to develop within a large group, both vertically and horizontally. That is, the possibility of changing departments if you wish.
- You will have the chance to take part in the many events organised by the company, which will bring everyone together and maintain a great atmosphere
If you would like to apply, please send your application to the address you are applying for apply@ austinbright.com or call us on 02/808.33.55.
Other options are available on our website www.austinbright.com.