- Gross Salary
Our client, a leading European management company with offices present in several European countries, is actively looking for a junior fund Controller to join their Luxembourgish office.
You will join an international and dynamic working environment, with great possibilities of evolution. In order to strengthen their team and keep the company's activities under control, they are seeking for a recruit with experience in Private Equity & Real Estate.
Within a team of less than 10 people, you will have the chance to be trained and coached directly by the manager who will teach you step by step their way of working and will show you the secret of investment funds.
As a Controller you will:
- Handling the day to day operations of the Group Management Companies including abroad companies
- Coordination with external providers of Luxembourg and abroad companies e.g. accountants, tax advisors, auditors, banks.
- Coordination with Group Finance Managers/Accountants.
- Subsidiaries Controlling, Supporting and Reporting.
- Review of periodic NAV packs, annual accounts, Tax and VAT returns.
To perform as a Controller, you need to:
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a Reporting Analyst, Auditor or Accountant in Private Equity & Real Estate.
- Have at least a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or similar education.
- Speak fluent English, French or Italian are an asset.
- Eager to learn, you have an open-minded personality.
Company's offer for the Controller job:
- A performance-based salary depending on your experience up to 50.000€ gross per year.
- An international working environment, with a pleasant atmosphere.
- Offices situated in the city centre and easily accessible from the central train station.
- Great opportunity to develop new skills and participate actively in the development of new activities.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at