- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Do you want to advance in your career and work on a diverse client's portfolio?
Our client is a great corporate & fund service provider that guides and assists international business and investment activities.
The office is located next to the airport of Luxembourg and easily accessible. It is also present in many other countries such as The United States, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Switzerland, …
You will be joining a young-minded and multicultural structure in which you will easily evolve. The company is currently growing its business and wants to expand its team to 20 people.
Would you like to be part of this growing team? Then do not hesitate to apply!
Senior Corporate Administrator - Your responsibilities
- You will participate on the board and shareholders meetings, reviewing related minutes, loan agreements and documentation
- You will be involved with the administrative internal support
- You will assist and support the management in client-related projects
- You will create legal documentation related to corporate
- You will ensure client activities are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations in Luxembourg
- You will follow-up daily operations and different client requests
- You will assist the business with onboarding clients
Senior Corporate Administrator - Your profile
- You have already between 5 and 8 years of experience in Corporate field or Trust
- You are used to work in an English and French-speaking workplace (written and oral)
- You have a good knowledge in regulation procedures in law field
- You are very operational and wiling to develop the business
- You are responsible, autonomous with decision-making ability (signatory liability)
- Motivated and ambitious willing to grow
Senior Corporate Administrator - Our Offer:
- The opportunity to advance in a high-growth firm
- Depending on your previous experience, the salary goes up to 120 000€ gross a year + bonus
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business with a very stable career
- Work in a company with a diversified team so you can feel yourself immediately a member of our strong structure
- Opportunities to get a higher career such as Head of Department
- Flexible working hours that will perfectly fit with your personal or family needs
- Possibility of homeworking
At Austin Bright, we are a team of professional and committed consultants specializing in the recruitment of financial and legal profiles. We offer a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service. You can contact us at +352 20 30 14 67 or send your CV