- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our client is a financial and corporate service provider with around 40 people that are working with big prestigious clients. You will have the opportunity to grow in an entrepreneurial structure within excellent supervisors. They started with a tight small team and became quite important over the years now in Luxembourg.
Actually they are looking for a corporate officer to join their team and to become the next right-hand man of the department.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? Apply!
Corporate Officer - Your responsibilities:
- Drafting corporate documents (minutes, …)
- Organize board meetings and prepare the board packs
- Day to day management of a portfolio of clients
- Working in team with the compliance department to harmonize the AML/KYC process
- Liaising with the third parties (banks, notaries...)
- Being in charge of the reporting and reviewing the corporate documentation (agreements, financial settlements, …)
Corporate Officer - Your Profile:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Luxembourg
- You are fluent in English, and French or any other language is a plus
- Having a first experience in the fund industry is an asset
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of the regulations of the compliance is an asset
- You are very proactive and like to work in team
Corporate Officer - We offer:
- You will be working in an active company that highlights the talent of their employees
- You will work in a meritocratic environment that will give a punch to your career
- You will have an attractive salary depending on your previous experience including a bonus and other advantages
- You will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing structure but also to grow with them in an entrepreneurial atmosphere