- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our partner is a renowned Luxembourgish business law company founded more than 10 years ago. They have more than 10 worldwide offices in financial hubs in Europe and Asia.
With its global network, this prestigious firm provides legal advice across a range of practice areas for domestic and international clients, with a focus on corporate/M&A, banking and finance, dispute resolution, investment management, employment, and real estate.
They are looking for a person to strengthen their team. Recommended for anyone who wants to start to gain experience, learn, and seek to be part of rapidly growing missions.
Paralegal: Your role:
- You will execute administrative activities, such as preparing the litigation department's agendas and legalizing/apostilling papers;
- You make arrangements for any publishing at the RCS and RBE of the Luxembourg Business Registers;
- You will help out the attorneys in our many legal areas; simple legal documents, such as company deeds, should be drafted or duplicated;
- You will support closures, etc;
Paralegal: Your Profile:
- You have up to five years of relevant experience in a law firm or other organization in the financial industry in Luxembourg; familiarity with Luxembourg Companies' Law;
- You have a bachelor's degree;
- You are fluent in both French and English (written and spoken). German is useful;
- Professional abilities: thorough familiarity with Microsoft Office;
Paralegal: The Offer:
- They offer a lucrative compensation package; with a salary that goes up to 65 000€ gross a year;
- You will enter a lively and welcoming workplace; with the ability to participate in outside training courses on legal topics and soft skills;
- You will have good supervision, giving you the possibility to acquire new skills and strengthen your knowledge;
- A pleasant working ambiance with a lot of opportunities to take;
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting to you!
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specializing in banking and wealth management. We offer a personalized, multilingual, and scrupulously confidential service.