- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Are you interested in working for a growing company that promotes a good work-life balance? Then don't delay, this offer is for you!
Our client is currently looking for a Corporate Officer to strengthen its team of around 20 people. This fast-growing international company is a Service Provider established in several countries. The company plans to double its workforce in the next few years. This is a real proof of its success.
You will have the opportunity to work with a portfolio of qualitative and prestigious clients (such as SOPARFI and institutions). That will allow you to develop your career considerably and broaden your skills.
In addition, you will work in modern and very spacious offices, located in the centre of Luxembourg. You will therefore be immersed in the dynamism of the city.
Corporate Officer - The Function
- You will arrange for the opening/closing of bank accounts for the client Companies
- You will handle client requests and attend meetings with notaries and clients
- You will help customers fulfill their legal duties; monitor legal and other business documents, and maintain legal files.
- You will prepare board packets and meeting agendas, and guarantee correct minute taking.
- You will proceed with voluntary liquidation of the Companies
- You will maintain the necessary statutory records, ensure that returns are filed on time with the Trade and Companies Register, and help produce the annual reports and accounts.
Corporate Officer - Your Profile
- You have a perfect command of English (oral and written). Knowledge of German is a huge advantage
- Previous experience of 2 or 3 years (in a similar function, in Service Provider or ManCo)
- A legal oriented degree, preferably from a university but not mandatory
- You are ambitious and eager to learn
- You are proactive, team-oriented, and well-organized
Corporate Officer - Our Offer
- An attractive salary of up to €55,000 gross per year, with a 13th month
- A discretionary bonus to reward your efforts
- A Sympass card that will give you access to a host of offers, privileges and discounts
- Meal vouchers (value €10.80)
- The possibility of rapid development through continuous training which will allow you to perform richer and more complex tasks
- A very good Worklife Balance. The well-being of the employees being placed at the centre of the company's values
- The opportunity to work in a healthy work environment with only overtime in case of a deadline
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www. austinbright .com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.