- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
One of our partners a well-known international law firm is currently looking for an executive assistant to complete their team. They have over 50 offices worldwide and offers employees and associates the opportunity to play an integral part in consolidating the office's presence within the Luxembourg market.
The Executive Assistant will organize and execute the day-to-day administration and office support for the legal team.
Executive Assistant: Your role
- Managing calendars in Microsoft Outlook including making and rearranging calls and meetings, ensuring efficient scheduling, using discretion and judgement when accepting requests.
- Assistance in the AML/KYC process for clients, where needed.
- Assisting Partners in all aspects in relation to billing (including sending and participating in the recovery of invoices)
- Coordinating travel planning and coordinating comprehensive travel programs, to include assisting with booking flights and preparation of itineraries etc. in conjunction with the Firm's designated travel management company and in accordance with the Firm's Greener Flights Policy.
- Taking minutes of board and shareholders' meetings (in case needed), replicating simple documents (such as convening notices) and translation of certain documents (if needed)
Executive Assistant: Your profile
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar position within a law firm.
- Experience as an executive assistant and in paralegal work.
- Fluent in French and English, German knowledge will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent communication skills and exercising confidentiality and discreetly.
Executive Assistant: The offer
- Attractive salary that may go up to 65.000€ gross annually.
- You will work with top-tier clients and has a large international exposure.
- You will be guided and supervised by experienced colleagues.
- From the first day, you will be slotted in to have a chance to make a real difference through the work you do, and they will support you with legal and soft-skills trainings.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions to apply @ austinbright.com.