- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
In Europe, our partner is a top-tier supplier of payroll and HR services.
They are looking for a social justice lawyer to assist their team.
This company will provide you access to amazing chances and give you the perfect setting to be engaged for a real career stake.
Your working hours allow you to have a healthy work-life balance and more free time for your family and interests. Located in the vibrant center and conveniently accessible by public transportation.
Labor and tax in-house lawyer- Your responsibilities
- You are the client's first point of contact for all inquiries regarding social and financial legislation.
- You discuss legal issues with clients to ensure that they have a clear understanding of social security law and payroll administration.
- You provide legal oversight so that you are informed of changes to the law on social and financial legislations.
- You provide support and advice to our clients and employees on issues related to law of the workplace, social law, and fiscal policy.
Labor and tax in-house Lawyer - Your profile
- You benefited from legal training (License ou Master).
- You have at least two years of confirmed experience working as a social law attorney in Luxembourg or in a position of a company providing RH services to businesses.
- You speak English and German at a very high level.
- You have an interest in social, financial, and legal topics.
Labor and Tax in-house Lawyer - Our offer
- Offering flexible work schedules, with option to work from home or office, giving plenty of options for organizing your professional life.
- In addition to a competitive salary and extra-legal benefits, the company gives you the freedom and flexibility you need to advance your career.
- We provide a variety of training programs and projects that will let you learn from experts.
- You will receive an attractive salary that goes up to 80 000 with benefits
For further questions regarding this offer, or our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
We are waiting for your CV at