- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
At the end of January, it is time to think about a new professional perspective.
Our client, a very large and international service provider, is currently actively looking for a Risk Consultant. Currently operating in over 100 countries, this is a company with a large and growing market share.
You will have the opportunity to grow very quickly, in a very business-oriented environment, all in a much healthier working atmosphere. In addition to all this, they also organise group sports sessions, for people who want to work out, meals and afterwork. Your personal and professional development is their priority.
This company will offer you the stability you desire, a reasonable workload, and this, regardless of your rank.
Don't hesitate and join the team !
Risk Consultant - Your Responsibilities
- Ensure risk management and compliance formalities. Answering clients' questions on these matters
- You will support key people in the risk management process for tradable and alternative assets
- You will participate in transaction evaluations and communicate with key stakeholders
- You will organize and manage a variety of projects aimed at implementing/improving risk assessment techniques and risk modelling
- You will assist and collaborate on a variety of initiatives involving risk modelling, regulatory changes (CSSF Circulars, AIFMD, ESMA guidelines)
- Performing ad hoc research on risk management techniques and/or specific economic topics; Prepare Risk Management input for submission to the regulator in reports
- You will communicate with internal and/or external stakeholders about risk management issues.
Risk Consultant - Your Profile
- You have a perfect command of English. Any other language will be considered an asset
- You have a first experience in consulting
- You have at least 3 years of experience
- You are dynamic, rigorous and pay attention to detail
Risk Consultant - Our Offer
- A salary of up to €60,000 gross per year, depending on your experience and seniority
- Numerous benefits such as meal vouchers (8.40€), a pension plan and a discretionary bonus
- The possibility of having a parking place. In the heart of the city, this is a considerable advantage! This will allow you to park directly in your building and not waste time
- The possibility of teleworking, depending on your autonomy and seniority
- A studious work environment, with numerous career opportunities, all in a healthy and family atmosphere
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.